Sunday, October 20, 2013

First post!!

Hi! I'm so happy to be blogging again, I have already had 2 blogs before this and I absolutely love blogging!!  I hope that I'll be able to stick with this one for the rest of my blogging days :). I don't really know what to post in my 'first post' :).. I guess I could tell you a little more about myself other than what I have under my 'about me' gadget on my sidebar :). well as I said on my sidebar I'm the 4th born in a family of 15 (and if you want my mom and 3 of my siblings have blogs that you can check out: Mom, Kate, Mary and Alaina) and life is never dull as you will soon be seeing in all of my upcoming posts. a few things I love doing are cooking, knitting (or pretty much anything to do with crafts), biking, camping, blogging, playing around (aka goofing off) with my siblings, taking pictures, being with friends, making silly videos, playing outdoors and most of all spending time with Jesus. I also love looovveeee being with little kids especially babies :) it always makes me so happy! ok and what else! um...I really like looking on pinterest for neat craft ideas or pretty inspiring pictures (here is my pinterest I share with 2 of my sisters) which is a big time waster some times so 
I have to be careful :)! so yeah! I hope you all have a blessed day!
signing off,

Emily Ann



No comments:

Post a Comment