Saturday, February 8, 2014

Alabama part 2 and Christmas!

Hello all! I thought it was about time I get around to posting this :). I am sorry it wasn't posted sooner.

So to pick up where I left off in my last post..In Alabama one of the nights we went to a Christmas light walk/train ride. we also got to visit Santa in the south poll :)

The sunset was gorgeous! 






 Uncle Denny and Aunt Betty 


 She is just darling in her little bunny hat!

 presents!!

 I loved this mug! it faithfully held my coffee for me every morning :)

 And now I will move on..now we are at our Grandpas for Christmas and these are Christmas mornings pancakes :)



 oh what a happy sight! 


 Maggie Mae 

Well that is it! I'm so glad that I finally got that done :) another thing to check off my 'to do list'. speaking of my to do list I am finally getting around to starting an Etsy!! I am very excited about it and I am trying to get a bunch of stuff knitted to put in my shop so I will keep you posted! well ta ta for now! I hope you all had a wonderful new year and that you are all doing well! May the Lord bless each one of you!
much love, Emily Ann

No comments:

Post a Comment