Tuesday, October 28, 2014

whats been going on..

Hi blog followers! haven't posted since June, there has definitely been lots going on like usual. I have been loving fall, with all the pretty colors I have also been keeping busy with lots of knitting projects. This is my very favorite time to knit, when its too cold and wet to go outside but perfect to just sit down with a mug of apple spice tea, burn your favorite candle and knit something special for you or someone you love. here is a beret I knit for a friend, I was really happy with how it turned out


























the link to this pattern is here




I carved my first pumpkin this fall inspired by pinterest, on Sunday we went to a pumpkin patch and got lost in the corn maze :) but it was worth it. (sorry about the awful quality of the pictures..they are from my phone)







The other day I saw Paul out raking leaves and the lighting was so pretty I decided to take a few pictures. I'm sure he was like 'why don't you help me rake all of this instead of taking pictures of me doing it?' he's very sweet. so i guess probably not :)




oh and I forgot to mention how much I love pumpkin spice lattes! that is definitely one of my favorite things about fall 

















What are you favorite things about fall?

1 comment:

  1. Girl, you are crazy talented!!! Your knitting amazed me :) Oh yes! Pumpkin spice latte is the bessst!

    My favorite thing about fall would be the leaves and crisp air!!
    Love ya lady♥

    ReplyDelete